Kellum Dental Clinic PA
505 Robins St, Tupelo, MS, 38804
1.Thornton Dental Care
2864 Traceland Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
General & Implant Dentistry, Adults, Kids. Laser Dentist Cleanings, Polishings, Crowns, Bridges, Nitrous Oxide, Root Canal Therapy, Dentures, Partials, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry, Same Day Appoint
2.Main Street Family Dentistry DMD
627 W Main St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsClinics
Very friendly staff and I love the location and the atmosphere in this office. Everyone is so nice and would recommend children and adults to come in and see what I talking about. ����������������
3.Austin Dental Clinic
3694 W Jackson St
DentistsClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
4.John T Lamberth
1763 Cliff Gookin Blvd
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
Welcome to Premier Dental Care in Tupelo, MS. At our comprehensive dental practice, we provide everyday dentistry for everyday people. Our experienced dentist, Dr. John Lamberth, and the rest of our d
5.Tupelo Smiles Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
101 Park Gate Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
The best dental service I personally have ever used.No pain. Awesome service. Not to mention the music
6.Kellum Dental Clinic PA
505 Robins St
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Real good best place to be. I tell all my friends and family to go there. Real nice people and friendly.
7.Premier Dental Care
1763 Cliff Gookin Blvd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Lamberth and his team make me feel at ease and comfortably every time I come in for a visit. I would highly recommend him and his team to family and friends in the Tupelo area.
Gloster Creek Dental Care
499 Gloster Creek Vlg, Tupelo, MS, 38801
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future