Gloster Creek Dental Care
499 Gloster Creek Vlg, Tupelo, MS, 38801
837 S Gloster St
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Best experience I've had in the last 5 yrs the staff there is very knowledgeable and friendly if your looking for a good place call set up appointment they will give you the price before hand and when
Kellum Dental Clinic PA
505 Robins St, Tupelo, MS, 38804
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.