1.Rural Health Corp of Northeastern Penna
Monroe Lutes Corner Ln
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Physicians Health Alliance
1 Kim Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Geisinger Careworks Walk-In After Hours
110 Pine Ridge Rd
ClinicsMedical ClinicsUrgent Care
4.Physicians Health Alliance
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nuclear MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Community Counseling Services of Ne PA
99 Bridge St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryCounseling Services
6.Laser Eye Center of The Southern Tier
48 W Harrison St
Optical GoodsMedical Clinics
7.Geisinger Medical Group- Tunkhannock
110 Trieble Dr
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.