Technology By Design Inc
Serving the Tulsa area. Components to fit any budget and lifestyle.
1.U S Security Associates Inc
5800 E Skelly Dr
Security Guard & Patrol Service
2.U S Security Associates Inc
4815 S Sheridan Rd Ste 109
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
3.US Monitoring Inc
3227 E Woodrow St
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
4.C Davis & Associates
183 Southridge Ln
Security Guard & Patrol Service
Protect Your Home
Serving the Tulsa area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
Please try reloading the page.
I starting working for this company part-time while I was finishing my degree, mainly due to the flexible hours and competitive pay. During this time I was able to work various posts and gain a lot of experience in different aspects of security. The company seemed very committed to taking care of both their employees and clients, so I decided to transition to full. There are definite opportunities for advancement and I would highly recommend this company.
We contacted Parker Security about patrols of our business and to respond to alarms at night. During the first week we had a false alarm. They responded, confirmed with the alarm company it was a false alarm and did a report (something our prior company did not do). They never called and woke us up for a false alarm. The next morning we found an incident report in our mail slot. We were very pleased with their fast responses and professional level.
This company helped me after I opened my company on first night that I closed my store was broken into and the safe I had was stolen. I called a friend of mine the next day and she told me about Actual Security Cameras so I called the Toll Free number she gave me and I have been with Actual Security Cameras since February 2010. Thank you Alisha for telling me about them.
This company is one of the BEST in Tulsa! I deal with them Weekly on multiple properties and everything runs smoothly! When it comes down to prices, they have the Edge on all other competitors! Very Speedy manor when on a job, and always keeps great bookkeeping! I would advise everyone to use this Superb company!
This company was very up front on price and even willing to work with us. The owner was very knowledegeable about security and gave our complex alot of suggestions including cameras and signs. Their night patrols have really helped us to find the trouble makers in our complex and get rid of them.
This is the best company to guard your busines or residential property their guards don't sleep on the job they are always awake and alert and they do their job to the fullest and beyond their duties to keep staff and employees and the public safe at all times
This company is great. They were very knowledgeable and went over and beyond to ensure safty. Great prices and friendly professional team members. Thank you Guardian Angel Plus Security for your protection.
Very professional staff. Highly trained and interested in giving the service that you need. Would highly recommend
The best company to have watching over your industries or commercial property
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.