Serving the Tulsa area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
7027 E 40th St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-MoversTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
* Family Owned Business Started in 1959 ASSOCIATION Oklahoma Burglar and Fire Alarm Association Oklahoma Master Locksmith Association Tulsa Home Builders Association
2.Green Country Security Systems Inc.
3618 W Skelly Dr
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
Serving The Security Needs in The Tulsa Metro Area Since 1983.
3.Global Security & Led Solutions
7424 E 46th St
Computer Network Design & SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsWeb Site Design & ServicesComputer Service & Repair-Business
Home automation systems are sweet.
4.Guardian Angels Security Plus
130 N Greenwood Ave Ste 513
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
This is the best company to guard your busines or residential property their guards don't sleep on the job they are always awake and alert and they do their job to the fullest and beyond their duties
5.Security by Black
3158 S 108th East Ave Ste 210
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAccess Control Systems
This company is one of the BEST in Tulsa! I deal with them Weekly on multiple properties and everything runs smoothly! When it comes down to prices, they have the Edge on all other competitors! Very S
6.Central Security Group - Nationwide, Inc.
2448 E 81st St Ste 4200
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
7.Octavian Security USA Inc
15 E 5th St Ste 2900
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
I doubt this company is in business in the Tulsa area anymore I think they still provide security for a credit union. " last I heard they went running to set up shop in Arizona". Anywho I worked for
Serving the Tulsa area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.