107 E Barclay St, Henryetta, OK, 74437
1.Parks Edge Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
5115 E 51st St
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
2.ResCare HomeCare - Tulsa
2326 S Garnett Rd
Nurses-Home ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
3.The Linden at Stonehaven Square
10802 E. 81st Street
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement & Life Care Communities & Homes-Information Bureaus
We offer a variety of living options to fit your lifestyle, from life-enhancing assisted living services to Opal, our signature memory care program tailored to the unique needs of seniors living with
4.University Village Retirement Community
8555 S Lewis Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Great food, fun activities, a caring and professional staff, and outstanding healthcare, all in one comfortable and secure environment. With spacious floor plans, affordable monthly rates, and a wide
5.Country Club of Woodland Hills
6333 S 91st East Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Welcome to Country Club of Woodland Hills, one of Tulsa's finest Independent and Residential Care rental retirement communities. Our all-inclusive retirement lifestyle is designed for you to be able t
7028 S Harvard Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesElderly HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
We are so happy and feel so lucky we found Harvest Homes for our Mother when she needed to move into a memory care unit for her Alzheimer's disease. After caring for her at home many years we did not
7.Saint Simeon's Senior Community
3701 N Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
Please contact for more information!
Serving the Tulsa area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.