1.Next Step Developmental Clinic
1120 S Utica Ave
2.Next Step Developmental Clinic
1805 E 15th St
Please try reloading the page.
I have gone to Dr. Giles for a couple of years and followed him to Tulsa Pain Consultants from his previous location because he is the first doctor that actually looks at medications and if they conflict with something else. I have had chronic conditions since birth and doctors would just throw whatever at me to get me to shut up for a month until some terrible side affect would come up. He is very professional and courteous and respects his patients time-- have never had to wait more than five minutes. His office staff is top notch, as well. I can't rate the Tulsa office, but the Muskogee office can't be beat.
Dr. Bischoff is an outstanding functional medicine physician. She is extremely knowledgeable and makes time to attend seminars and functions each year that help her to keep on top of the latest treatments and information.She has helped me tremendously in understanding the causes of my Hashimoto's and other related health issues. If you're struggling to get the answers you need from mainstream physicians, give Dr. B. a try. She's excellent, friendly, and knows her stuff.
I have severe spine problems and suffer from severe pain. ..not wanting to get out of bed at times led me on a journey to just about every pain Doctor in Tulsa. The majority of them think that to combat pain you should be medicated to the point of being zoned out all the time. Dr. Martucci has given me my life back and has been able through medication and shots let me have a meaningful life again. I thank him every day I am able to get up and enjoy my family again.
Dr Thompson is an amazing Doctor. She is very upfront, helpful, caring, and honest! Her staff is very friendly and make you feel very comfortable.
Yes great service love it
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.