Torch Service Company
Serving the Tulsa area. Local, Top-Rated PlumberReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1.Airco Service Inc
11331 E 58th St
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsFurnaces-HeatingFurnace Repair & Cleaning
Planned Service Agreement Best Benefits - Lowest Price+6more
Mike came on time, reviewed all issues, fixed everything to my knowledge, asked questions, was polite, sharp and alert.
2.Williams Plumbing & Drain Service
10321 E 47th Pl
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningLeak Detecting Service
William's Plumbing & Drain Service is a class act. I called them out on an emergency for one of my customers that had raw sewage backing up in their store and they were out in no time at all and got
PlumbersBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors
Affordable, professional and determined to complete the work in a timely fashion. Honest and informative.
4.All-Pro Plumbing LLC
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsSewer Cleaners & RepairersPlumbers
I called All-Pro Plumbing for an estimate and they arrived at my house within 1 hour. The estimate was a fair price so I agreed. They came out the next day when they said they would and did a great jo
5105 W 64th St
6.AAA Septic Tank Service
5028 S 30th West Ave
PlumbersGrease TrapsSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
Great guys, Derik & Josh. Started at 10:30 am and finished by 3:00 pm. Replaced sewer line from my home to septic tank. Also, done another pipe at the other end of the house. Awesome and excellent job
7.Ryte A Way Plumbing
PlumbersGarbage Disposal RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heaters
Ryte A Way Plumbing has over 18 years of experience and serves both residential and commercial clients. We offer 24/7 Service and the LOWEST price in town! Give us a call first, or give us a call last
Serving the Tulsa area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?