5510 E 41st St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
I cannot express how wonderful my experience was at Aspen Dental at 5510 E 41st St. Dr. Alexander Williams designed my new upper plate and my lower partial with the most care and expertise. When youMore Nearby Locations »
6565 S Yale Ave Ste 1012
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
7458 S Olympia Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
I have used Affordable Dentures at other locations. However, my experience with Tulsa Affordable Dentures was by far & away THE VERY BEST EXPERIENCE SO FAR!!! My teeth fit PERFECTLY. The color match w
4.Affordable Denture Art
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental Labs
5.Center For Dental Excellence
10010 E 81st St Ste 200
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
3323 E 46th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
7.Clark Dental Service
3323 S 76th West Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Labs
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.