Mark Argo DDS
8500 N 125th East Ave, Owasso, OK, 74055
1.Healthy Smiles Family Dentistry
1326 E 43rd Ct Ste 100
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsClinics
Dentist Claremore & Tulsa, OK Lori Hare, DDS & Billie Reeder, RDH, DDS Welcome! The dental professionals at Healthy Smiles Dentistry are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We want all our patient
2.South Tulsa Dental
6132 E 61st St
DentistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Lifetime Dentistry of South Tulsa
9146 S Sheridan Rd
At Lifetime Dentistry of South Tulsa we focus on delivering the highest standard of care in dentistry. Your health and comfort are of utmost importance to us, so we strive to provide the best treatmenMore Nearby Locations »
4.Tulsa Precision Dental
7104 S Sheridan Rd
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Free Implant Consultation+1more
I had a teeth whitening while they were running a special. It was $99 and exactly what I'd paid $400 for elsewhere- great results.But I had first gone there for a crown.The price was very good. The re
5.Galleria Of Smiles
8014 S 101st East Ave
I have been to several dentists in the Tulsa metro area and I can say without any doubt no one is better than the Emami's and the entire staff at Galleria of Smiles. Both doctors have seen me and done
6.North Tulsa Dental at Westview - A Better Choice Dentistry
3606 N Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Pain relief, prevention and treatment for all ages! Walk-in okay: NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED - JUST CALL OR STOP BY. If we have an opening we will get you right in!
7.Tulsa Surgical Arts
7322 E 91st St
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! For the first time in my life (58 years) I feel pretty! I have always had a protruding tummy and an ugly belly button, but Dr. Cuzalina made me beautiful! \r \
Tulsa Precision Dental
7104 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK, 74133
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future