Tulsa Precision Dental
7104 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK, 74133
1.Tulsa Precision Dental
7104 S Sheridan Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Free Implant Consultation+1more
I had a teeth whitening while they were running a special. It was $99 and exactly what I'd paid $400 for elsewhere- great results.But I had first gone there for a crown.The price was very good. The re
2.Sooner Dental Care
3150 E 41st St
Dental ClinicsDentistsClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Garner takes time to treat each patient as if they are the only one in his office. His advice and professional standards are superior. The entire staff go out of their way to make everyone feel c
3.Dr. Michael J Toole
4322 E 51st St
4.Dr. Larry F James
5011 S Fulton Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
5.Ashton Creek Oral Surgery Suites
9118 S Toledo Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDentistsClinics
* Health Choice Provider * Most Insurance Accepted * Financing Available
10127 S Yale Ave
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Dr. Steyer has been in practice for 13 years. He graduated from Oklahoma University College of Dentistry. His residency specialty training was with University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
5510 E 41st St
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
He wouldn’t do what I asked for but other than that he was awesome . The office was great, the only thing is I couldn’t get an appointment when I was in painMore Nearby Locations »
Mark Argo DDS
8500 N 125th East Ave, Owasso, OK, 74055
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future