1816 Mount Holly Rd Ste 101
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Our goal is to help you maintain or improve your quality of life by keeping your teeth and gums healthy. We focus on prevention, offer state-of-the-art treatment and use the latest sterilization techn
117 Floral Vale Blvd
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryDental Clinics
New Patient Special - $89.00 Includes Exam, Necessary X-rays & Cleaning
Our organization offers convenient locations in Bucks County to provide The Finest Dental Care for you and all the members of your family. We offer friendly and comfortable dental services to families
3.Torres-Melendez E DMD.
307 Floral Vale Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Torres-Melendez E DMD is a full scope of prosthetic and aesthetic dentistry with expertise ranging from veneers, crowns and bridges to dental implants and removable dentures. Our office is located at
4.Byron M Gaston DDS
320 Middletown Blvd Ste 302
5.Melvin S. Babad, DMD
1941 S Broad St
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Rude and arrogant. He disrespects senior citizens and makes fun of his patients with his receptionist when he thinks you cannot hear them. Extremely unprofessional. Please find a kind and caring de
6.Dr. James Oline DDS
112 Corporate Dr E
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
We are an enthusiastic team, excited about caring for our patients and promoting their lifelong dental health. Our patient's emotional and physical well-being is our number one priority. Every day we
90 N West End Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I have always had a terrible fear of dentists, resulting in the loss of half of my teeth. After years of going around with my hand over my mouth, hoping nobody would notice how bad I really looked, IMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future