1.Mike's Tire Brake & Mufflers
732 N Jackson St
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
2.North Jackson Tire & Auto Service Center
2009 N Jackson St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
3.Tullahoma Tire & Brake Inc
400 N Jackson St
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
I have rented Budget trucks and cars from them and also have bought tires and had a brake rebuild done. Their service in all regards is top notch. Highly recommended!Peter Burr, Tullahoma
4.Mid-State Tire & Auto Repair
500 S Anderson St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
5.C & J Tire and Brake
115 W Waggoner St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
Carl Ketcherside Owner. Formerly Of Highland Tire. Tires, Brakes, Shochs & Struts, Alignments. Michelin, BFGoodrich, UniRoyal, & Kumho Tires. Next door to Tullahoma Utilities Board
6.North Jackson Tire & Auto Service Center
209 N Jackson St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
7.Damrons Tire Auto Center
409 E Decherd St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.