2111 N Jackson St
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Dr. Lane was very professional. I think he is a great dentist.
Please try reloading the page.
I've been going to Aspen Tullahoma for years and am very pleased with the care I receive. I am afraid of going to the dentist but have never had any issues here. They treat me with care and their work has been spectacular. Under a new office manager and she really cares and has compassion for the people who come through her office. Will always highly recommend Aspen Tullahoma
Everyone here is great. I always feel as though I'm visiting family. Aside from the great staff - the office space is clean and comfortable. I wouldn't change a thing! Thanks Bob for the great cleaning - You're a ROCKSTAR!! And last but not least, Dr. Glick is fantastic; always cheerful and a terrific dentist! Me and my teeth are happy!
Crazy Gentle this Dentist ! Certainly one of the best dentist around .I was a nervous wreck and He Made me feel as comfortable as He possible could have . I highly recommend him especially if you don't like going to the dentist
"The people at this office are always a joy to talk to. They are very professional at what they do. Always willing to go above and beyond when it comes to answering questions and to make the patients comfortable."
Extremely appreciative of the wonderful results! All staff supported a very challenging problem with patience and kindness. Very impressed with technical excellence and patience. Thank you Dr. Glick and TEAM!
Our visit today was fabulous! Lauren D & Dr. Woods were very compassionate and sweet to get her through her procedure. My children LOVE coming to the dentist thanks to the staff at Glick & Woods!
Very pleased with the office! The staff was very professional and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Would highly recommend this dentist office.
I have been to this dental office three times & I have been pleased. The staff is friendly& helpful. I would highly recommend this office.
Always a friendly atmosphere and a joy to come to the dentist! Thank you for all that you do! Best dentist in Tennessee!
Great office, friendly staff! Very informative and affordable prices!
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.