Axis Mental Health
Serving the Tullahoma area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
1.After Hours Clinic
100 Hunters Ln
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
These hours are wrong for this clinic. They are open Monday-Friday 5pm-8pm, Saturday 8am -8pm, and Sunday 1pm-6pm
1940 N Jackson St
Medical ClinicsPain ManagementClinicsChiropractors Referral & Information Service
Great experience, doctor is very professional and personal with patient needs and expectations. I have had a great experience with the doctor and great results with my overall health and quality of l
1802 N Jackson St Ste 850
Medical ClinicsUrgent Care
4.Tullahoma Family Medical Center
1970 N Jackson St
Medical ClinicsNo Internet Heading AssignedPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Visit our website
Tullahoma Family Medical Center is an experienced family practice serving Tullahoma and surrounding areas since 1979. It is our goal to provide you with excellent medical treatment while helping you m
5.Tlc Medical Clinic
310 S Anderson St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
6.TLC Medical Clinic, Inc.
215 S Anderson St
TLC is a Family Practice medical clinic offering primary care to our patients. TLC is not a walk in clinic, please call for an appointment.
7.Roth James E Doctor of Medicine
415 E Lincoln St
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Tullahoma area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.