Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnFountains Garden, Display, EtcLandscaping & Lawn Services
I recently had a pool built in my backyard. I was very pleased with the final product, however I was left with broken sprinkler lines and abandoned backyard drains. I called several landscape companie
2.Central Cal Landscaping and Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service More InfoPREFERRED
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesProperty MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
They used to be A plus but now they don't return calls, postpone appointments and don't show up for appointments. I guess it is nice that they have so much business they can ignore a customer.
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Clark Pest Control
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesTermite Control
Receive $55 off when you sign up for our year-round residential pest control. Call for details.
Highly Recommend For Pest Control ServicesClark was fantastic and worked quickly and efficiently when we had a terrible, chronic ant problem. We tried everything ourselves and realized that over the c
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.