Locks & Locksmiths
Visit our website
Call today for an estimate on all of your locksmith needs. For residential, commercial and automotive services, there isn’t a lock we can’t crack.
2.Kings County Locksmith
704 N 11th Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
325 W D St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
4.Key Design Locksmithing
398 E Carob Ave
Locks & LocksmithsAccess Control SystemsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
1749 Cecil Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Available 24/7, our professional technicians provide you with a variety of locksmith services. We open safes, rekey your locks, extract broken keys, and provide many other services to meet your needs.
6.24 Hour Locksmith
1214 Main St
Locks & Locksmiths
7.Able Lock & Key Mobile Local LocksmithServing the Tulare, CA area
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Had a great experience with Able, they responded to my call with in 15 min. I recommended them to my family and friends!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.