Serving the Tucson area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Total Care Connections
17 W Wetmore Rd Ste 302
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNursing Homes Referral Service
2.Adobe Home Health Care Inc
7301 E 22nd St
Home Health ServicesHospicesNursesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
3.Adobe Home Health Care, Inc.
7670 E Broadway Blvd Ste 280
Home Health Services
4.Superior Home Health Care Agency, LLC
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
5.Adobe Home Health Care, Inc.MOVED
5564 E Pima St
Nursing Homes Referral ServiceAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
6.Bayada Home Health Care
7670 N Oracle Rd
Home Health ServicesPhysical TherapistsEldercare-Home Health Services
7.Adobe Home Health Care
5151 E Broadway Blvd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
Serving the Tucson area. 5 Liter per minute continuous flow.Only 18 pounds for home oxygen.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.