Recovery Unplugged Treatment Center
Serving the Tucson area.
1.Wound Healing Ctr
1802 W Saint Marys Rd
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersClinics
2.Wound Care Ctr At Northwest
6130 N La Cholla Blvd Ste 111
3.ResCare HomeCare - Tuscon
2750 N 4th Ave Suite 112
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesNurses
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of Tucson, Arizona. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of in-home support and other senior care ser
2750 S 4th Ave Ste 112
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nu
5.Medical Equipment of America
5251 E Pima St
Wheelchair RentalMedical Equipment & SuppliesHome Health Care Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment Repair
I was very satisfied with the service and we were very well informed on the options that we had to choose from for bath benches. I have been in many stores in the past and Medical Equipment of America
6.US Post Office
Located atContract Postal Unit - Card Sma
9431 E 22nd St Ste 101
Post OfficesMail & Shipping Services
So very disappointed in the lack of customer service and rude manner in which I was treated. Extremely rude Associate at the post office. Dont waste your time at this store.
1777 W Saint Marys Rd
Third time I have come by to so blood work based upon the hours of operation posted on website and third time it IS NOT open as stated. They close earlier than posted hours on the door. Attendants th
Harbor Village Detox & Treatment Center
Serving the Tucson area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.