1.Sonoran Shoulder Elbow Hand
975 N Alvernon Way
2.Shoulder to Shoulder Computer Training and Consulting
Po Box 12566
Computer System Designers & Consultants
3.Sonoran Shoulder Elbow Hand
899 N Wilmot Rd Ste D3
Physical TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesPhysical Therapy Clinics
4.Catalina Hand & Shoulder Therapy
437 W Thurber Rd Ste 16
5.Sonoran Shoulder ,Elbow ,Hand Rehab
258 E River Rd
6.Shoulder To Shoulder Computer
8191 E Ridgebrook Dr
Computer-Wholesale & ManufacturersComputer & Equipment DealersComputer Hardware & Supplies
7.Southwest Shoulder Elbow & Hand Center
4727 E Camp Lowell Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.