5311 S 12th Ave, Tucson, AZ, 85706 Need relief? Call us now.
1.John D Williams Electrician;Contractor
1401 S Perlman Ave
2.Williams, John S
2606 E Grant Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
3.Williams, Johnny N
8308 S Long Bar Ranch Pl
4.Nancy Williams Lcsw
1661 N Swan Rd
Social WorkersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed Professional
5.Nancy E Williams, LCSW
5210 E Pima St
Experienced, licensed therapist/teacher who works with adolescents and adults in central Tucson location. Handicap accessable. Public transportation and ample parking. Utilizes multiple modalities: co
5285 E Williams Cir
7.Karyl K Williams, LCSW
1701 W Saint Marys Rd Ste 160
Serving the Tucson area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future