Serving the Tucson area.
1.American Handyman Service
ElectriciansDoor RepairCarpentersAltering & Remodeling Contractors
$20 OFF any Labor Charge over $100+1more
Bill came to rescue us from 2 interior window casements that had deteriorated, one from a leak and one from aggressive termites. He rebuilt both casements, replaced interior wood that was damaged, wo
2.Affordable Electric, Inc.
7820 S Avenida San Candido
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialUtility ContractorsUtilities Underground Cable, Pipe & Wire Locating Service
Let the professionals at Affordable Electric Inc., take care of your electrical and locating needs with our quality service at affordable rates. Affordable Electric Inc., is fully-licensed and bonded
3.Trilogy Electric LLC
37536 S Ridgeview Blvd
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesElectrical EngineersUtility Companies
800 S Granite Falls Dr
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Switchboards
Presidio Electric Services, Inc., has been in business since 1995 and we specialize in all your electrical services. We also provide great customer service and we are the best in our trade. Please giv
5.American Conditioned Air Inc
107 W Blacklidge Dr
ElectriciansConstruction EngineersProfessional EngineersAir Conditioning Service & Repair
American Conditioned Air was able to respond to our home within 24 hours of our call. The employee that came was courteous, knowledgable, and worked quickly and efficiently. He even took the time to
6.Mountain Sky Solar
4240 S Fair Ave
Mountain Sky Solar and Electric, Inc., is currently serving Tucson and the surrounding areas. For a job well done, with your residential electrical needs, please give us a call today. Estimates are fr
7.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Call A Pro
Serving the Tucson area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.