1.Barbara Adams, DC
11671 N Oceanus Pl
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
2.Adams, Matthew D, MD
1501 N Campbell Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Dr. Cecilia Adams, MD
839 W Congress St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
2021 S 4th Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Great service guys! Thanks!
5.Adams Anywhere Gate & Wrought
7462 E Calle Managua
Gates & AccessoriesGarage Doors & Openers
6.Adams Marketing and Ad Specialties
8922 N Valgrind Ln
Marketing Programs & ServicesMarketing Consultants
Promotional Products & Custom Printing
7.Karen R Adams Consultant
2837 E Beverly Dr
Business Coaches & Consultants
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.