Bear Canyon Dentistry
8878 E Tanque Verde Rd, Tucson, AZ, 85749 Family Dentistry for All Ages
1.Bear Canyon Dentistry
8878 E Tanque Verde Rd
Dr. Leong has been setting the highest standards of excellence in dentistry for over 30 years! Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, he earned his undergraduate degree at Washington State University, a
6126 E Speedway Blvd
Based in Tucson, Arizona, Perfect Teeth was started 15 years ago and has now developed as one of the biggest providers of dental services. It comprises a system containing a maximum of 65 dental facilMore Nearby Locations »
4008 E Pima St
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Currently Accepting New Patients Please call today to schedule an appointment 520-881-2940 Available ProceduresPeriodontal SurgeryBone GraftingTissue GraftingCrown LengtheningScaling and Root PlaningD
7241 N Thornydale Rd
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Finally, dentistry you can trust. We are blessed to serve you in Tucson, Arizona! Contact us! ARE YOU IN PAIN? HAS IT BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOUVE SEEN A TUCSON DENTIST? HAVE YOU
6303 E Broadway Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
6.Dental Office of Dr. Michael Manela
7229 N Thornydale Rd Ste 149
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
At the Dental Office of Dr. Michael Manela we strive to provide you with highly professional care in order to best meet your needs for a dentist in Tucson. As an experienced Tucson dentist team, we ar
2990 S 6th Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
97% of Kool Smiles patients say they'll refer their friends and family! Why should you choose Kool Smiles? Most important of all, toddlers, kids and parents choose Kool Smiles because of their fun andMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Tucson area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future