621 N 6th Ave
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
2.A Center for Change.
347 E 4th St
Counseling ServicesEducational ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsChild & Adolescent Guidance Counselors
. If you'd like lasting results, A Center for Change has highly qualified and experienced counselors. Margaret Knight and Amy Axtell have been working with individuals since 1994. Both counselors show
3.CODAC Behavioral Health Services
1650 E Fort Lowell Rd Ste 202
I started w/ codac in the mid 90 not long after they came into being. after getting counseling for a number of years It was obvious that addiction to opiates was a major problem for me and I started t
4834 E 1st St
Bill White, M.A. has been serving Tucson singles and couples since 1994, and has been in this work for over 25 years. Bill is an expert in helping people sort through the challenges of having a health
5.Orlich, Laura K. MS, MC, LPC, NCC
6965 N Oracle Rd
Counseling ServicesEating Disorders Information & Treatment
Laura K. Orlich is a Licensed Professional Counselor and National Certified Counselor who has been providing therapy for individuals, couples and family members for twenty-two years. She treats adoles
6.Counseling Dimensions ¿ Jan Miller
1456 W Chapala Dr
Counseling Dimensions - Jan Miller is a qualified counselor with years of experience helping people face emotional, personal, and behavioral issues that are affecting big part of their lives. Jan Mill
5210 E Pima St Ste 110
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
Zen Institute was a life-changing experience. I highly recommend this program for women who have experienced trauma, addictions, depression/anxiety, and/or self-esteem issues that have plagued them de
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.