1.Wild West Security
5425 E Broadway Blvd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBartending ServiceParty & Event PlannersMeeting & Event Planning Services
Wild West Security is pleased to offer security personnel with superior training, the highest levels of professionalism and extensive experience for your armed or unarmed security needs. Our guards ar
2.Precision Land Surveying
8219 E 22nd St
Precision Land Surveying Inc offers a full range of land surveying services in the City of Tucson. We provide residents of Tucson, AZ with a complete range of land surveys. Our dedicated professionals
3.Granite Element Solutions
3230 S Dodge Blvd Ste 7
Counter TopsBathroom RemodelingStone NaturalHome Improvements
Our relationship with our clients begins on the first day of contact, and only ends once they’re fully satisfied with our work. Guaranteed!
1671 S Research Loop Ste 151
Counter TopsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBathroom Remodeling
Permaglaze is a worldwide leader in the reglazing and resurfacing of numerous surfaces and fixtures. Our state-of-the-art technologies can easily refinish bathtubs, sinks, cabinets, ceramic kitchen an
5.ADT - Official Sales Center
4861 S Hotel Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT is one of today's most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry and currently serves more than six million customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the U.S. and C
6.Mesa Fully Formed LLC
4051 E Columbia St
Mesa Fully Formed has been providing highest quality counter tops and bath components for over 42 years. Mesa Fully Formed has built a strong reputation with Arizona home builders as a dependable, qua
7.Central Alarm Inc.
2550 N 14th Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSafety Equipment & Clothing
Arizona Burglar Alarm - Central Alarm has been providing 'Eagle Eye Protection' to homes and businesses in Southern Arizona since 1939. Our locally-staffed monitoring station for home security provide
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.