Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Tualatin area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Kaiser Permanente - Tualatin Medical Office
19185 SW 90th Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
2.Kaiser Permanente - OHSU's Doernbecher Children's Hospital
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd
Osteopathic ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Cardiology
3.Kaiser Permanente - Eastman Parkway Office
1550 NW Eastman Pkwy Ste 100
Counseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction MedicineMental Health Clinics & InformationPsychologists
4.Kaiser Permanente Sunnyside Medical Office
10180 SE Sunnyside Rd
We have had the most caring wonderful efficient inexpensive professional care there for years! I tend to go on raving about Kaiser! People are naturally friendly. They obviously care about my elder
5.Kaiser Permanente Westside Medical Office
2875 NW Stucki Ave
7040 SW 164th Ter
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth Maintenance Organizations
7.Kaiser Permanente - Clackamas Eye Care
12100 SE Stevens Ct Ste 106
Medical ClinicsHealth Maintenance OrganizationsMedical Centers
This place never, ever answers their phone. It's really frustrating! And if you leave a message your call will not be returned!
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.