800 3rd Ave N, Birmingham, AL, 35203
1.Tire Engineers Trussville
1879 Gadsden Hwy Ste 101
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & Services
2.Tire Engineers Irondale
730 Old Grants Mill Rd
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
3.Tire Engineers Inc
3200 6th Ave S
Tire DealersBrake RepairAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
4.Tire Engineers Inverness
4750 Highway 280
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & Services
5.Tire Engineers Inc
215 Green Springs Ave S
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersMufflers & Exhaust Systems
7.Tire Engineers Inc
3200 Avenue S
Tire DealersBattery SuppliesAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
S & S Automotive
30120 State Highway 79, Locust Fork, AL, 35097
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.