Ear Nose & Throat Center
32 Strawberry Hill Ct Ste 4, Stamford, CT, 06902
1.Dr. Mark Bianchi, M.D.
965 White Plains Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsAudiologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Dr. Mark Bianchi, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors. His specialties include otolaryngology and plastic surgery within the head & neck and he currently sees patients in New haven, Connect
2.Bianchi Mark S MD
2874 Main St
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Dr. Josette Bianchi-Hayes MD
101 Nicolls Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Ryan Mark G OD
145 Wakelee Ave
OptometristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
5.Mark G Ryan, Other
1457 Whalley Ave
OptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
6.Mark Waynik MD
160 Hawley Ln Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatrySleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
7.Ruchman Mark C, MD
2 Corporate Dr Ste 112
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Bridgeport Monroe Pediatric Group
162 Purdy Hill Rd, Monroe, CT, 06468
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.