1009 Highway 18
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeNutritionistsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
2816 Fox Meadow Ln
Medical ClinicsClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Dr. Hunt is caring provider!! And the rest of the staff at arcade show compassion everyday no matter what you are there for.
3.ARcare Jonesboro North
1530 N Church St
4.Arcare Jonesboro S S
1817 Woodsprings Rd
2624 Highway 42
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
5787 US Highway 64
5787 Highway 64
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.