Serving the Truckee area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Rock & Rose Inc
10739 Glenshire Dr
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance More InfoPREFERRED
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Tahoe Landscaping Co. Inc.
410 Fabian Way
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Clark Pest Control
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesTermite Control
Receive $55 off when you sign up for our year-round residential pest control. Call for details.
Highly Recommend For Pest Control ServicesClark was fantastic and worked quickly and efficiently when we had a terrible, chronic ant problem. We tried everything ourselves and realized that over the c
6.Cut-Rite Tree And Spray Inc
7062 Highway 89
Lawn MaintenanceExcavation ContractorsSnow Removal ServiceBuilding Contractors
Professional Tree Service Pest Control Services *30 Years Experience In Tree & Lawn Disease Control *Complete Tree Care *Residential & Commercial *Locally Owned & Operated *Free Estimates *Ask About O
7.Sunbasin Landscape & Nursery
276 Kingsbury Grade
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNurseries-Plants & Trees
Sunbasin was formed in 1983. We are now in our 32nd year of landscaping in the Lake Tahoe area. We are a fully licensed and insured landscape contractor. We do all phases of landscape construction and
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.