1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
service is always on time, complete and includes advice how to handle grass etc. Thank you very much. God bless us all.
3.Higley Tree Care LLC
7148 Wyalusing New Albany Rd
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
Higley Tree Care is a locally owned and operated company located in Wyalusing, PA. Higley Tree Care was founded this year with 16 years of experience. Higley Tree Care is dedicated to serving our comm
4.Endless Mountain Lawncare
2164 Bumpville Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
5.Bruce Ashley's Lawn Svc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
Landscaping & Lawn Services
Landscape maintenance at it's best. The estimate was impressively detailed and the service delivered on all of my expectations. Good for them too, because now I can't think of NOT having professional
7.The Garden Fountain StoreServing the Troy, PA area
Planter BoxesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesFountains Garden, Display, EtcOnline & Mail Order Shopping
The Garden Fountain Store Showroom elegantly exhibits the Frank Lloyd Wright Collection of cast stone urns, planters, statues, custom made outdoor water fountains and other unique concrete garden acce
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.