A Place For Mom
Serving the Troy area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Eddy Heritage House Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
2920 Tibbits Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesHomes-Institutional & Aged
2.Eddy Development Office
2224 Burdett Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
2220 Burdett Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
4.Van Rensselaer Manor
85 Bloomingrove Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesRetirement Communities
5.Springs Nursing & Rehab Ctr
49 Marvin Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesRehabilitation ServicesHomes-Institutional & Aged
The Springs This place was horrible to say the very least! My dad was doing rehab there & he hated it there, as did we, &
2256 Burdett Ave
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
7.Adept Health Care Svce Inc
406 Fulton St Ste 507
Medical ClinicsHospicesNursesNurses-Home Services
Adept Health Care Service, headquartered in Troy, N.Y., is a professional home health care provider offering a wide range of health and supportive services. In addition to live-in home health care, it
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.