Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
2.Libby Denture Center
2850 Us Highway 2 S
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
3.Stephen S Davidson, DDS
200 California Ave
DentistsEndodontistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Kootenai Family Dentistry & Implant Center
204 E 6th St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Ronald E. Mendenhall DDS
209 W 2nd St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentures - 30% offFast business lookup Troy
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.