Service Glass Company Inc
120 W Pike St, Pontiac, MI, 48341
2877 Daley Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Ecostar Restoration & Renovation offers expert roof repair and disaster renovation services. They also offer vinyl siding and insurance claims assistance. They proudly serve areas throughout Michigan
2.Sears Home Improvement
300 W 14 Mile Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeat PumpsFurnaces-Heating
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home S
3.Father & Son Construction
5032 Rochester Rd
Home ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsBathroom Remodeling
*FREE Estimates *Ask About Our FREE Consolidation Plan *FREE Colorful Home Improvement Booklet *We Do Our Own Work & Provide Professional Planning *We've Been Modernizing Homes for Over 40 Years *As S
1216 Combermere Dr
General ContractorsWindowsHome ImprovementsBathroom Remodeling
5.Deyonker Window & Doors
1875 W Auburn Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesHome Repair & MaintenanceGarage Doors & Openers
These guys did an excellent job with new windows in my home.They have quality windows in their showroom. What a nice new showroom and down to earth people to work with.I strongly recommend Deyonker Wi
Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
Great and professional workers! It's been a long time I'm living in my current home and I'd never stopped to look at my windows, when I realized the glasses were all scratched and old, I decided to hi
7.3G Home Exteriors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceGutter Covers
25% off Leaf Protection- Good with purchase of Vinyl Siding and Gutters+1more
I had my home in Ave Maria, Florida custom painted by Ken Slater from 3G Seamless Gutter. I can't say enough about the quality of work and the professionalism Ken Slater has shown throughout the entir
Deyonker Window & Doors
1875 W Auburn Rd, Rochester Hills, MI, 48309
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.