Downriver Urgent Care
15830 Fort St, Southgate, MI, 48195
1215 Wheaton Dr
Sports & Entertainment CentersHealth ClubsRecreation Centers
If you want your child to perform at the absolute top level, this is the place to send them. Tiffany and Heather are outstanding.
671 E Big Beaver Rd Ste 203
3.Premier Private Physicians
1627 W Big Beaver Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
4.Premier Visiting Nurse
33333 Dequindre Rd
HospicesHome Health ServicesNursesPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Premier Health Care Management
100 W Long Lake Rd
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceMedical ClinicsHealth Insurance
6.Premier Health Care Mgmt Inc
39312 Woodward Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Premier Mercy Business Health Services
46 N Saginaw St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsGovernment Offices
43902 Woodward Ave Ste 240, Bloomfield Hills, MI, 48302
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.