Choice Care Services
18121 E 8 Mile Rd Ste 303, Eastpointe, MI, 48021
1.Alliance Home Care Physicians PC
2104 E 11 Mile Rd Ste 600
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
49310 Van Dyke Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Health Alliance Plan
21700 Northwestern Hwy Ste 401
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceHealth Maintenance OrganizationsInsuranceMedical Clinics
50505 Schoenherr Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
133 S Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Internal Medicine Associates (IMA) specializes in Internal Medicine with subspecialties in Cardiology and Geriatrics. Founded in 1946 and incorporated on October 1969, the firm is one of the largest m
6.Alliance Health Care Systems
330 Lake Meadow Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHealth & Welfare Clinics
29930 W 12 Mile Rd Ste 3
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Great Lakes Caring Home Health & Hospice
Serving the Troy area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.