Baptist Convenient Care
101 Kelley Blvd Ste D, Millbrook, AL, 36054
1.Bevin B Brown, CRNA
1330 Highway 231 S
2.Brown Painting Contractor
3301 Al Highway 87
General ContractorsBuilding SpecialtiesBuilding Contractors
Painting ContractorsBuilding ContractorsGeneral ContractorsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
905 Enzor Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Brown Real Estate Co
133 S Court Sq
Real Estate AgentsReal Estate Buyer Brokers
Baptist Family Medicine
4371 Narrow Lane Rd Ste 100, Montgomery, AL, 36116
Please try reloading the page.
SHE IS GREAT!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.