1.Family Dental Center
6333 State Road 54
New Port Richey,FL
DentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinics
Family Dental Center in New Port Richey, Florida, offers you a family dentist with almost 40 years of experience in general dentistry. For years, Florida has known us as the place for fine dentistry.S
9219 Us Highway 19
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Very amazing ppl am happy to go there :) they are professional and caring which is hard to find now daysMore Nearby Locations »
3144 Little Rd
Cosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
14936 N Florida Ave Ste 101
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Moving to Tampa and leaving doctors and dentist behind was hard...Asked a coworker about dentist that could help with realighment. She stated her husband went to affordable dentures and liked it. So IMore Nearby Locations »
5.First Choice Dental Care
2515 Countryside Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinicsDental Clinics
New Patient Special $79.00+6more
Felt comfortable, at ease and pleasant experience. Dr. Matos and staff are very professional and want to help!
6.Edson G. Bustamante, DMD PA
11944 Sheldon Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontistsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
For more than 23 years, Dr. Edson Bustamante and staff have offered comprehensive, caring general dentistry services to individuals and families living in the Tampa area. Our dental team routinely rec
2814 W Waters Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
If you're in search of a dentist who will help you get a healthier, brighter, and whiter smile with the highest quality of care, come see us! At SmileTampa we offer several teeth whitening options to
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.