1.Wilson, William D DMD
2422 Danville Rd SW
PPO Provider For Blue Cross Blue Shield, Delta, Cigna, Medicaid And All Kids And Most All Other Insurance Plans
2.Watkins, Stephen L
2122 Danville Rd SW
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
Visit our website
It is obvious to me that Dr. Watkins and his staff are committed to giving his patients the best care possible at a reasonable price!! I am really glad I came upon them!!!!
3.Monge Mario DMD Family Dentistry
2112 Danville Rd SW
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
We offer early morning and late evening appointments for your convenience. And we are always committed in providing your family with the best dental care possible. Your dental health is important to u
1821 Beltline Rd SW
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
5.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
6.Davis & Reese Dental Associates
107 Hine St S
Dental ClinicsClinicsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
General and Cosmetic Dentistry--Porcelain Veneers, Crowns, Extractions, Dentures and Partials, Bleaching, Root Canals, Implant Restoration--Davis and Reese have over 30 years experience and welcome al
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future