112 Santa Fe Ave
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
2.Planned Parenthood - Alamosa Health Center
1560 12th St
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Alamosa, CO for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
955 W Us Highway 50
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & Services
4.Hope Pregnancy Center
1532 Santa Fe Trl
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsFamily Planning Information Centers
5.Pro-Life of Southern Colorado
928 Jackson St
Abortion AlternativesSocial Service OrganizationsFamily Planning Information Centers
6.A Caring Pregnancy Center
500 Colorado Ave
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy CounselingBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
7.Acpc Women's Clinic
509 Colorado Ave Ste E
Abortion AlternativesClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.