Falcon Electric, LLC
Serving the Tri Cities area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
2.Falcon Electric, LLC
7724 S Toro Pl
ElectriciansElectric Heating Equipment & SystemsLighting Maintenance ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Eric Klassen at Falcon Electric, LLC is your trusted professional electrical contractor. We offer a comprehensive list of services completed to your satisfaction. Call now for a fast, fair estimate.
3.Raines Electric, Inc.
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesWire & Cable-ElectricGenerators-Electric-Service & Repair
SAVE $25.00 OFF ANY JOB $200.00 & UP!
Raines Electric, Inc. is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating that offers residential services including multiplexes, service change outs and residential remodels. We also of
4.All Valley ElectricServing the Tri Cities, WA area
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
A Tri Cities area Electrician, serving Sunnyside, Grandview, Prosser, Kennewick All Valley Electric provides a full range of electrical services including Electrical Repairs Services, Electrical Servi
5.Allan Electric Inc
918 W Canal Dr # A
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Allen Electric Inc. is the Tri-Cities 1st choice when they call for an Electician. Commercial & Industrial Allan Electric has the professional expertise to meet your commercial electrical needs. Compa
6.Campbell & CoServing the Tri Cities, WA area
ElectriciansPlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesFurnace Repair & Cleaning
Serving the Yakima Valley for over 20 years. We have a professional staff with over 30 years of experience in commercial and residential applications -- we service all brands of equipment. Whether you
7724 S Toro Pl
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting ContractorsLighting Fixtures
Friendly, reliable company with personal service from the owner. Falcon Electric provides a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for all work completed. We specialise in Residential Electrical Service: diagnos
Call A Pro
Serving the Tri Cities area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.