1.Marino Thomas Optom
2000 Spruce St Ste 2
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
1450 Parkside Ave
107 US Highway 206
4.Robert M Marino, DMD
107 Omni Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
5.Thomas J Paglione DMD
1345 Kuser Rd Ste 3
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2929 Klockner Rd
7.Thomas J Burns Jr DDS
2273 Highway 33 Ste 201
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future