AC Dental of Hamilton
3100 Quakerbridge Rd Ste 2-27, Trenton, NJ, 08619 Friendly Staff. Beautiful Smiles. Welcoming Environment.
1.AC Dental of Hamilton
3100 Quakerbridge Rd Ste 2-27
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dentures as low as $33.00 per month. Mention the Verizon yellow page ad for a FREE denture consult & X-rays ($287.00 value). Mention the Verizon yellow page ad and receive FREE new patient exam & X-ra
2.Community Dental Of Hamilton
312 Highway 33
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
3.Melvin S. Babad, DMD
1941 S Broad St
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Rude and arrogant. He disrespects senior citizens and makes fun of his patients with his receptionist when he thinks you cannot hear them. Extremely unprofessional. Please find a kind and caring de
4.Dental Associates Of Mercerville
2312 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd Ste 202
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Needed a new dentist and decided to look through the yp. Kept scrolling because none appealed to me. Stopped at Dr Lavery's listing, liked what I read and decided to schedule an appointment. Dr Lave
5.Whitman, Sidney, DDS
2501 Kuser Rd
At Hamilton Dental Associates they offer games and books for the kids while they wait to be seen by the doctor which really seems to relax them and make them feel more comfortable.
445 White Horse Ave Ste 201
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
7.Edgar Ralff DMD
4210 S Broad St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I Haven't Found A Dentist Here Yet Till Now.. Office Is Very Relaxing .They Got Nemo..lol.. The Staff Is Great Very Friendly.. Dr Ralff Is Very Good At What He Does.. My Whole Visit Was Pleasing..Our
Serving the Trenton area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future