Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally, MI, 48126
Camera and Snaking Combo $149
Proudly serving our customers for 24 years. Bennies Plumbing can handle all of your plumbing needs. If you need anything from sewer video inspection or cleaning to a faucet install/ repair, we are ava
2.S & W Plumbing
23561 Van Born Rd
PlumbersWater HeatersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Visit our website
Mark is always very helpful in any plumbing problems you may have. They stock all the hard to find parts also.
3.Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally,MI
$25 off any Plumbing Service Over $200+1more
Glad we called Best they have went above and beyond to help us with our plumbing problem. Very helpful all the way around. Very nice and understanding and eager to help; Excellentte.
4.A A Able Plumbing & Contracting Co
24410 John R Rd
Backflow Prevention Devices & ServicesPlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Established in 1987, Able. is a General Plumbing Contractor specializing in full service Commercial applications, including Restaurants and Retail space. We are located in Hazel Park, Michigan. Our cu
5.DP Plumbing Inc
Residential-Commercial-Installations-Replacements-Water Heater Replacements-Repair Specialists-In-Line Camera Inspection and Locator for Drain Problems
6.Any Moment Plumbing Inc
3535 Fort St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
$150.00 Snake and Camera+2more
I woke up to a huge flood in my basement, about 4 inches of sewage water. I was in tears trying to pump and snake it myself. My sister and I moved in together about a month ago and have been so busy m
7.Burton's Plumbing & Heating
34224 Michigan Ave
PlumbersBathroom RemodelingPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHome Improvements
Great! They came over on Sunday, December 27th in a time of dire need (malfunctioning toilets). The service man was great, very professional and considerate. They helped turn what could have been a
Serving the Trenton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.