North Florida Women's Physicians of Gainesville
6440 W Newberry Rd, Ste 508, Gainesville, FL, 32605
1.Meridian Behavioral Healthcare Inc
728 NE 7th St
Mental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesOutpatient ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Meridian Behavioral Healthcare Inc
100 Ishie Ave
Medical ClinicsMental Health Clinics & InformationOutpatient ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Meridian Behavioral Healthcare Inc
41 NE 118th St
Physicians & SurgeonsOutpatient Services
4.Meridian Behavioral Healthcare
703 NE 1st St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Services
5.Meridian Behavioral Healthcare
4300 SW 13th St
Mental Health Clinics & InformationAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMental Health Services
The number works fine, but is located in Lake City, not Gainesville, Florida
6.Meridian Behavioral Health Care
3807 SW 34th St
Health Insurance Services
Serving the Trenton area. Affordable Cheap Health Insurance .Call us Now to Get your Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.