1.Briar Hill Automotive
855 Parsons Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & SuppliesBrake Service Equipment
2.Grand Traverse Transmission & Auto Care
3387 Cass Rd
Tire DealersTransmissions-Truck & TractorGasoline EnginesAuto Repair & Service
Free estimates and trouble shooting advertised, however the shop actually does charge for this after they spend time on a vehicle. Little to no communication regarding status of repairs, inaccurate di
3.Belleroc Tire Service
2950 Cass Rd
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
The staff at Belleroc is first rate. My wife hit a metal plate in the middle of the road, and completely ruined one of our new snow tires and the wheel, about a year ago, They ordered a new wheel, m
2669 N Us Highway 31 S
Best Place to get Tires in town. Period. Very very Helpful. Won't go to any other place. Highly recommend.
5.The Tire Factory
1100 S Garfield Ave
Tire DealersUsed Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Complete Tire Service-Lowest Prices in Town - Price - Quality - Selection - Service 34 Year Anniversary Brands--Fulda--Nokian Tyres--Hakkapelitta
6.Junior's Discount Tire & Wheel Center Inc
602 E 8th St
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & Service
7.K & M Tires
2435 S Airport Rd W
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.