1510 Garfield Rd S
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsPatio BuildersRetaining Walls
2.White Turf Services
3160 Paysage Pl
Lawn MaintenanceHorticulture Products & ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
White Turf Services, founded in 1986 by Stephen D. White, is the premier full service hydroseeding and fertilizing company in Northern Michigan. Located in Traverse City, White Turf Services professio
3.Collier's Pest Control
801 W Front St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServicePest Control Services
Ants Bedbugs Bees Cockroaches Commercial Commercial Services Estimates Fleas & Ticks Homes Houses / Homes Mosquitoes Pest Control Services Resorts Roaches Spiders
3575 Old Mission Rd
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
5.Aerial Bucket Services Inc
1611 Secor Farms Trl
Tree ServiceArboristsWindow CleaningLandscape Contractors
Aerial Bucket Services, Inc is one of Northern Michigans leading tree services with over 20 years experience. We pride ourselves at being one of the most professional, thorough, and well trained in ou
6.Read Tree Service Inc
Stump Removal & GrindingLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArboristsTree Service
Contact us for more information
1510 Garfield Rd S
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
AMO, Inc., is a locally owned company, servicing all of Grand Traverse County! We strive to provide friendly, professional, and timely service at all times. Visit our web site for more info! Additiona
2016 Nissan LEAF Sale
Nissan-LEAF.MotorClearance.com New Nissan LEAF On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.