Zoutendam Jonathan DDS
535 S Garfield Ave, Traverse City, MI, 49686 More Info
3375 S Airport Rd W
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I'm not sure why people are giving this office bad reviews. I didn't have a bad experience here at all. It was actually quite nice. The staff was really nice and the primary dentist there has quite aMore Nearby Locations »
2.Associates In Family Dentistry
10850 E Traverse Hwy
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
I just had my dental implants done by Dr. Hutchison and he did an amazing job. It's nice to have a dentist that is not only highly skilled but truly cares about his patients. Oh and the office is gorg
3.Kozelko Stephen Jr DDS
13300 S West Bay Shore Dr
Dr. Kozelko is the nicest man, and I have always been impressed by how kind and helpful the whole office is. It is a five star dentist office, with an exceptional staff. You will have the best teeth.
4.Sarya Daniel M DDS
403 E State St
I like the atmosphere and the staff. As well as Dr. Sarya and his work. He is happy at his work and very confident as well. He make you confident as well.
5.Tim Wentzloff DDS PC
876 E Front St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Great place to take your family.
6.Brooke Chapman, DDS
127 S Madison St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Kind and gentle. Great staff
7.Haag Jeffrey H DDS MS
551 S Garfield Ave Suite 5A
On January 20, 2012 , Dr. Haag treated me for an abscessed tooth. He, and all of his staff, treated me with respect, kindness, compassion and most excellent care. Dr. Haag was very gentle and I felt N
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future