1.Jung, Steven DMD MS
1417 N Tracy Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
2.New Smile Orthodontics
2435 Naglee Rd
Excellent results. When I first took my 7 year old daughter to Dr Hu's office four years ago, she had a narrow septum and a severe under bite. Dr. Hu's patient and concerned staff helped broarden th
3.Avalon Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
1419 N Tracy Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Akinyemi and staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that you’re proud to show off. Our administrative staff is ready to help you with questions about scheduling, fi
4.Mountain House Dental
561 Wicklund Crossing Way
DentistsDental InsuranceCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
My family has been going to Mountain House Dental for at least 10 years. We love Dr. P. and her entire staff. My daughter feels like she grew up there. You don't hear people say they love their den
5.Central Dental Care
929 N Central Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
*Please contact us for more information
6.Parisek, Marie DDS
1866 W 11th St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
You will not find a better dentist anywhere! She will go out of her way to make sure you get the finest of care and assure you are happy with her work. Her staff is also wonderful.
7.Pediatric Dentistry of Tracy
1427 N Tracy Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric Dentistry
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future